Date: 11/6/18 8:47 am
From: maliadances via Groups.Io <maliadances=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [pen-bird] White-winged Scoter in Pillar Point Harbor
Folks,

There has been a female White-winged Scoter hanging out with Surf Scoters at Pillar Point Harbor.  It was first  reported on eBird on 10/27 and I thought at the time it had been reported on Pen-bird by another party. I saw the bird on 10/29 while leading a field trip to the harbor.  This morning I realized it had not been reported on Pen-bird so posting it now.  It was also seen yesterday 11/5.

On 10/29 it was in the western most section of the harbor along the trail from Mavericks parking lot as you walk out towards the breakwater.

Malia DeFelice
Half Moon Bay