Date: 11/5/18 6:50 pm
From: madxofaa <madxofaa...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red Breasted Nuthatch
We've had two at our feeders that have a fruit-nut-seed mix for about the
past 3 weeks. We are within the SW city limits of Ann Arbor.
..Bob Maddox

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CACb80_f9CGtTNdr-fnP-Na2DfVjt3F%3DYqrJEZ%3DSWgYV%2BaG%<3DF8w...>