Date: 11/5/18 2:27 pm
From: Dody <dody...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red Breasted Nuthatch
We have also had one at our (shelled) peanut feeder - on and off for the last week. A nice surprise this year!

Dody Wyman
Manchester

On Nov 5, 2018, at 1:33 PM, Scott Smith <painless...> wrote:

We had a male Red-Breasted Nuthatch on the Creek sunflower feeder at lunchtime today. We haven't had one at our Adrian home in five years. What a nice surprise.
Scott Smith

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Birders" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<69e3c4dd-5ff1-8b03-8b5c-fd78a9c348ee...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<79E59A78-BACA-4537-AB77-D7B0E835D889...>