Date: 11/5/18 2:23 pm
From: Hal Michael <ucd880...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] request for your 2 cents on binoculars
Don't think I would ever buy binos or a 'scope without trying it out first. I have found that my eyes respond differently to different brands, magnifications, and such. Sometimes, cheaper was better for my eyes. That said, I would look closely at the warranty and repair options.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
<ucd880...>