Date: 11/5/18 2:02 pm
From: Nagi Aboulenein <nagi.aboulenein...>
Subject: [obol] OT: Costa Rica summer trip advice
Hi All -

Taghrid and I are considering making a two week Costa Rica trip sometime
next summer. We've been looking at possible itineraries for that trip, and
I ran across some companies that will customize itineraries, make hotel &
car reservations, etc. One of those companies (kimkim,com), has responded
with the following suggested itinerary (we specified birding and scuba
diving as the two objectives of the trip). Never having visited Costa Rica,
we're looking for some advice/opinions from folks who may have visited
Costa Rica (especially, in July) on this suggested itinerary.

Day 01 Arrival Day Private Transfer from Juan SantamarĂ­a International
Airport - central valley
Day 02 San Jose Drive to Manuel Antonio
Day 03 Guided Hike of Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 04 Villa Lapas Skyway tour
Day 05 Drive from Manuel Antonio to Tarcoles area
Day 06 Villa Lapas Skyway tour
Day 07 Drive from Tarcoles to Monte Verde
Day 08 Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve Guided Hike & Sky Adventure tour
.
Day 09 Drive from Monteverde to Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste province.
Day 10 Diving, free afternoon
Day 11 Diving, free afternoon
Day 12 Diving, free afternoon
Day 13 Tamarindo free day
Day 14 Drive from Tamarindo to San Jose, flight back to PDX.

Thanks and Good Birding!
Nagi & Taghrid

Join us on Facebook!