Date: 11/5/18 8:02 am
From: Greg Tillman <gregtillman...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Grackles 5000+ Epping
Yesterday from 3.45 til 4.30 or so, I watched grackles stream south and slightly east from Two Rivers consv area in Epping, near flag hill winery. They were headed in the general direction of Brentwood mitigation, but not sure where they finally went to roost. I ebirded it as 5000, but 15000 would not surprise me.

The ash throated flycatcher was great, but volume has its own impressiveness.

-Greg