Date: 11/5/18 6:35 am
From: 'Geoff Niswander' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Crow Patrol Sunday November 5
Yesterday at exactly 4:37pm, I drove through Manchester, NH, heading North on 293, going by the old mill yard. All around the Amoskeag Bridge exit there were crows in the trees, Clearly 100s of them and maybe more. There is still enough foliage on the trees so that I think I was unable too see in to the tree tops well. A flock of at least 150 was airborne and passed directly over the car as I drove. It was getting pretty dark.