Date: 11/4/18 4:55 pm
Subject: Falls Lake- Rolling View 11/4
Hey everyone,
I spent the evening scoping Falls Lake from Rolling View (from both the main and smaller beaches) to see if there were any notable gulls with semi-black heads. None of those, but had a decent array of waterfowl and others on the water, especially for the lake in early November. Below are the waterbirds I recorded:
Canada Goose- 13Northern Shoveler- 2Gadwall- 46American Wigeon- 8Lesser Scaup- 12Bufflehead- 1 female hanging with scaupRuddy Duck- 8Pied-billed Grebe- 58Horned Grebe- 25Bonaparte's GullRing-billed GullHerring GullCommon Loon- 6

Cheers,Kyle KittelbergerRaleigh, NC

Join us on Facebook!