Date: 11/4/18 3:57 pm
From: Don Poggensee <donpog...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Saw-whet Owl in Moorehead Park Ida County
Hi,
Checking the pine trees today in Moorehead Park west of Ida Grove, I found our "MAYBE" first Northern Saw-whet owl that maybe staying for the winter months. This is about the time
we usually get the ones that stay with us, during the winter season.
I will check on it the next few day to see if it has stayed.

Don

Don Poggensee
174 Lakeview Drive
Ida grove, Iowa 561445-8088