Date: 11/4/18 2:54 pm
From: Lyndal York <lrbluejay...>
Subject: Speaker request
Arbirders:

Anyone in Central Arkansas willing to speak to a girl scout troop about
birds? See the following email and if you are interested please respond to
the sender directly. Could be an opportunity to advertise the Ecology
Camp.

Lyndal York, AAS Webmaster

Thomas and Sarah OBanion <Troop6349...>
Sat, Nov 3, 12:33 PM (1 day ago)

Girl Scout Troop 6349 is working on the animal habitats badge, and would
love to have a guest speaker at our next meeting.

Tues, Nov 27
6:45-7:15 pm
Asbury UMC (W LR)

Audience: 15-20 x 8-12 year olds plus parents

Topics: learn about species of animals and their habitats. Learn which are
endangered, why endangered, and what we can do to help.

Join us on Facebook!