Date: 11/4/18 1:33 pm
From: Dave Compton <davcompton60...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] [eBird Alert] Santa Barbara County Rare Bird Alert
Just to make sure I'm not inadvertently spreading the false impression that
I'm somehow able to distinguish between male and female catbirds, the
notation of "continuing male" in my eBird checklist from Gaviota State
Beach was an error that I wasn't able to correct before the alert went out.

Dave Compton
Santa Barbara