Date: 11/4/18 11:32 am
From: John Shenot <johnshenot...>
Subject: [cobirds] Rusty Blackbird - Prospect Ponds NA (Larimer)
This morning, I chased two birds reported by Lori Zabel at Prospect Ponds
Natural Area in Fort Collins (on Sharp Point Drive). I came across Lori
Pivonka and Sheila Webber and we searched unsuccessfully for the
Yellow-billed Cuckoo. However, we found and photographed a female Rusty
Blackbird in non-breeding plumage which had been tentatively ID'ed by Lori
Zabel yesterday. The blackbird was seen by other birders and still present
as of noon. It was seen in the Russian-olives between the bike path and the
northernmost pond (closest to E Prospect Dr). This is just north of the
natural area parking lot closest to E Prospect Dr.

John Shenot
Fort Collins, CO