Date: 11/4/18 10:38 am
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] eBird Checklist – Sherwood Island State Park, Fairfield County, Connecticut, US – Sun Nov 04, 2018 – 73 species
We had a most enjoyable morning of birding at the park today. Highlights were 3 Eastern Meadowlarks and 2 first year female Baltimore Orioles,all observed around the model airplane field feeders in the thickets and trees. Also, we spent much time watching and photographing a beautiful Blackpoll Warbler, probably the same bird I had found earlier this week.
Click on the link below for our eBird checklist. Photos to be added later.
We also checked several times for the Hudsonian Godwits but did not see them. They still could be there.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49672387

Tina Green
Westport
Dave Alpeter