Date: 11/4/18 10:27 am
From: Florence Sanchez via Groups.Io <sanchezucsb11=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Gaviota Sunday morning--no bunting yet
The Varied Bunting failed to show itself as of the time I left (9:30) in spite of a spate of well-qualified birders looking for it.  however, with many birders present, we pulled out quite a few things worth looking at.
In addition to the continuing Scripp's Murrelet, Gray Catbird, and Palm Warbler, we had Sage Thrasher, Clay-colored Sparrow, White-throated Sparrow, and American Redstart, along with a Peregrine Falcon and a nice assortment of commoner species.
Florence Sanchez

View/Reply Online (#27890): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/27890
-=-=-
-=-=-