Date: 11/4/18 10:16 am
From: Alyssa DeRubeis <alderubeis...>
Subject: Belize bird presentation, bird walk
Hi folks!

I’m giving a presentation titled “Belize Biota,” where I’ll share my experience of birds and other wildlife from this Yucatán country. I’ve got LOTS of fun photos to share! :) It will be at Wild Birds Unlimited in Fayetteville on Friday November 16 at 6:30pm. Please RSVP by privately responding to this email.

The next day (Saturday November 17), we will check out Woolsey Wet Prairie (also in Fayetteville). With luck we may turn up a Le Conte’s Sparrow or Sedge Wren. We will meet at the store at 7:30am. Again, RSVP by privately responding to this email.

Thanks, and good birding—

Alyssa DeRubeis
Fayetteville, Washington Co.

Join us on Facebook!