Date: 11/3/18 5:01 pm
From: Vicki Biltz <vickibiltz...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] A rare Mandarin duck is hanging out in NYC's Central Park and nobody knows how it got there - CNN
I’ve encountered several Mandarins over the years, including a pair that
had bred, and were considered escapees from a breeder or a zoo. This was
in the Midwest years ago. I’ve always considered them escapees. Why
wouldn’t this fall under the same category? I’ve always ignored them,
since I know bird breeders also breed them.
vicki Biltz at gmail. Com
Buckley, Wa

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 11:40 PM Dan Reiff, PhD <dan.owl.reiff...>
wrote:

> https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/us/mandarin-duck-central-park-nyc-trnd/index.html
>

> Dan W. Reiff, PhD, LMHC, MPH, FAED
> *www.drdanreiff.com <http://www.drkimlampson.com/>*
> *Private Practice, Mercer Island, WA*
>
> E-mail is not a totally confidential means of communication. Please
> consider this fact when you communicate with me via e-mail. I will make a
> reasonable effort to keep what is written private, however, I recommend
> that very personal information be communicated by a different means.

> and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use,
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
> of the original message.

<vickibiltz...>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/