Date: 11/3/18 3:34 pm
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] a few Durham highlights
Birders,

Moore Fields this afternoon in the wind was loaded with gulls, but the only things that annoyed eBird were the 12 Pectoral Sandpipers (at least I was happy with them) and a high count of 12 Savannah Sparrows.

Along Fogg Dr. near the Woodridge playing fields there were two lingerers--Palm Warbler and Phoebe, as well as my first Tree Sparrow for the year.

Kurk Dorsey

Durham