Date: 11/3/18 9:15 am
From: Douglas Filler <d.filler...>
Subject: Silver Lake in Bucks Co.
The following were seen on the morning bird walk from the Sliver Lake Nature Center located in Bristol Pa.

Silver Lake Park/Nature Center, Bucks, Pennsylvania, US

Nov 3, 2018 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM

Protocol: Traveling
Party size: 7

0.8 mile(s)

Comments:    We had  a really interesting encounter with an Osprey. We saw it half submerged in the lake about 30 yards from us. It made several attempts to take off but was being held down by a really large fish. As it attempted to take off several Canada Geese became curious  of what was going on and started to swim toward the Osprey. After about five minutes of struggling with the fish the Osprey took off without its catch circled a few times then flew  out of sight.

22 species

Canada Goose  50

Wood Duck  4

Mallard  15