Date: 11/3/18 8:33 am
From: dianemarie yates <maribird...>
Subject: Re: thrushes
Keep some of your yard messy. All our thrushes of either kind have been heard &/or seen in thickets edging the open areas. These are rather large thickets--several acres, and do border the WMA, which just across the road has become a jungle. Other parts are regularly plowed up and planted with grasses & millet, formerly corn until feral hogs laid waste to it.

Sent from my iPod