Date: 11/2/18 11:36 am
From: <esaterojarvi...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Re: Holmes Lake, Lincoln Field Trip 3 Nov 2018 with guide Esa Jarvi
Yes, thanks for the plug. We'll see what we can find. There was one grebe of note (horned/eared) today and a Merlin. If the rain is heavy, we'll have to see what to do but I will nevertheless be there 9AM. It kind of looks like we have some chance of OK weather at 9-11.

Looking at the big picture, I've tried the local lakes, and it's looking like more things will appear in the next couple of weeks. If you are on your own you can pick the best days for weather.

The song birds have been rather few for several days now, due to weather. It always seems amazing how many we actually find in December at the bird counts.

Esa Jarvi

Join us on Facebook!