Date: 11/2/18 5:51 am
From: Richard Garrigus <rgarrigus...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Cattle Egret
All three Cattle Egrets continue as of 7:55 am on the south side of the
road. They were not present at ~6:40am, so were apparently roosting
somewhere at that time. (When I didn't see them on first visit I checked
all the other likely spots in the area and it's safe to say there are no
other CAEGs around.)

They'll likely hunker down to wait out the high winds and rain coming our
way.

Richard Garrigus