Date: 11/1/18 8:46 pm
From: Stefan Martin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Stratford Point- LARK SPARROW and others
1:00p-Scott Kruitbosch and I were able to observe and photograph a
beautiful LARK SPARROW feeding on Mugwort in the mulch along Prospect Dr.
The bird was feeding very close to the road and getting flushed by walkers
and cars fairly regularly. Observed for about 15 min.

Our new feeding station is continuing to produce Pine Siskins and Purple
Finches daily thanks to the awesome folks over at WILD BIRDS UNLIMITED of
Fairfield! Thanks Chris!! White-crowned Sparrows and Towhees continue as
well.

MARSH WREN- A very uncommon visitor to the property, and my personal first
for the site. Seen by Tupelo's on the right side of the driveway (just
before the second gate).

I was also surprised to see a Blue-headed Vireo jumping around the shrubs
near the water feature today although we have had an unusual fall for them
on the property..

Full eBird list here (no photos yet)-
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49613054

Stefan Martin