Date: 11/1/18 6:01 pm
From: Al Stokie <alstokie99...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Cattle Egret After All
Hello Bird People,

I just heard from Ron Blazek that he & others DID find the Cattle
Egret at the pond by Orland Grasslands South at 11:30 a.m. or
thereabouts. But I had walked that area very carefully at 7:40 a.m. &
didn't find it. This was a case of later being better than earlier as
the early birder did not get the bird. Seems like another case of a
Palos area bird that I missed but others did find it later.

Al S.

Posted by: Al Stokie <alstokie99...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional