Date: 11/1/18 4:08 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Polk County
Saturday our McMinnville birding class will go south to Polk County on a
field trip. Today I went down to do some scouting. The Amity Pond is
nearly dry and totally birdless. The pond at Left Coast Cellars was
rewarding with some Hooded Mergansers seen in good light. Baskett Slough
is finally getting some water, the pond along Coville Road is revived and
there were Dunlins there plus a quartet of GW Teal.
Peregrine near the BS NWR parking lot on Coville Road. Saw no pipits nor
meadowlarks.

--
Harry Fuller
author of: *San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:*

Join us on Facebook!