Date: 11/1/18 1:56 pm
From: Jack and Pam <00000064a46c579c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: alternate listserv for bird conservation discussions
I can't find the thread that started this, but recently there was discussion of the appropriateness of conservation discussions on this list.  I mentioned the fellowshipofwings list which was established as a way to discuss such things.   The last time the list was used was March 2017.  I sent out a test message and received the "no such list" message.  My password still works and the name is in the UofA data base.  It appears I need to get someone with a @UARK.EDU email address to get the list up and running.
JackNewton County

Join us on Facebook!