Date: 11/1/18 12:30 pm
From: Chad Witko <chadjwitko...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Keene Area Bohemians and Pine Siskins
Greetings,

Earlier this afternoon I was able to relocate the flock of 24 Bohemian
Waxwings first discovered by Sam Jaffe this morning at Dillant-Hopkins
Airport. The birds were located on the southern end of Airport Road in an
open area of "dead" deciduous trees (airport side).

Here is a checklist showing a few documentation quality photos:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49603269

Two hours later I returned with a friend from the Antioch Bird Club and we
were able to find them again (smaller sized flock) in the same area (along
with a Rusty Blackbird).

Back on campus at Antioch University in Keene, Pine Siskins have taken over
the feeders with at least 30 being noted at the time of writing this post.

Good birding!

Best,
--
Chad Witko
www.chat-happens.com

"I came to believe birds are the most vivid expression of life. It made me
aware of the world in which we live."
Roger Tory Peterson