Date: 11/1/18 8:14 am
Subject: Baird’s Sandpiper, Warren Wilson College
Hi everyone,

Simon Thompson, Jay Wherley and I just had a very late Baird’s Sandpiper in
amongst the Killdeer at Warren Wilson. This is the first big, mostly bare
field you get to while walking over from Owen Park.

This could be a county first for Buncombe, but I’m sure someone else could
verify this. There are certainly no records on eBird! Will be sure to post
any good photos to eBird and Cbirds.

Good sparrow selection continues here as well, including Lincoln’s. Also a
few warblers still around including Tennessee, Nashville, and Common
Yellowthroat.

Aaron Steed
Ventures Birding Tours
Asheville, NC

--
Aaron Steed
Ventures Birding Tours

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__birdventures.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=OQ7cXZmkKL8qz-obL9DXeWONXRT5gUURv97wjJ2K9h8&s=vxaS1m67o-32IM57sjhKUSWEGYjoYU2QH_Vh3XG8VNc&e=

Join us on Facebook!