Date: 10/31/18 5:30 pm
From: Craig Kesselheim <ckesselheim...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Dyer Pt, Cape Eliz late afternoon
Hi all -- The perennial Harlequins are on station at Dyer Point. In today's
strong onshore winds, high tide, and significant chop, I was only able to
pick out 5 of 'em. Also 4 N. Gannets and 3 Ww Scoters flew by. Around the
white-washed brick building there were 2 White-crowned Sparrows, 2 Song
Sparrows and a few juncos.

At Pond Cove (also in Cape Eliz) I found an offshore R-t Loon in my scope
while a Carolina Wren trilled behind me.

Nice way to end October; and more nutritious than Snickers bars for
Halloween.

Cheers,
Craig K