Date: 10/31/18 2:17 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: eBorg #2
Doug, that assumes this life isn’t all a simulation, or a series of simulations, so there could be an infinite number of eBorgs.

I have three decades of data to pump into eBird from my journals. It’s a project I look forward to in retirement. I’ve picked away at some already and it isn’t that tedious if you pick a small stack to bite off at one time. It would be easy to just give up or say someone else could do it, but realistically, who would that be. I have seen so much change in the birdlife around Bend in the last 37 years, I think it would be a huge loss if the data supporting that weren’t inputted simply due to sloth. It will take a while, but the effort will be worthwhile.

Tom Crabtree, Bend

Join us on Facebook!