Date: 10/31/18 12:59 pm
From: Lynn Foster <lfoster5211...>
Subject: Re: CNN: This is the 'last generation' that can save nature, WWF says
Jack,

Thank you. I for one am very interested in this discussion, but I totally
understand the wishes of folks to limit Arbird emails to the scope of
Arbird.

Please let us know if there is a listserv we can use. I do use Facebook but
it's not the place for long pieces of writing that aren't already on the
internet.

Lynn Foster
North of Pinnacle Mountain

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 1:01 PM Jack and Pam <
<00000064a46c579c-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Jo-Ann, thanks. ! I was just about to post the reminder about the
> <fellowshipofthewings-L...> but when I checked, the
> University seems to have archived the list. I'll see if it can be brought
> back to life. If we had something like this we could post to Arbird
> and then people who are interested can continue the conversation on the
> fellowship of the wings list. I'm not ignoring Donna's Facebook
> suggestion and it is good to be able to post pictures. Personally I don't
> use Facebook much.
>
> Anyway will let everyone know what I find out about the other list.
>
> Jack
>
> Listserv Mailing Lists | IT Services | University of Arkansas
>
> Listserv mailing lists allow for widespread distribution of email to
> subscribers.
> <http://<fellowshipofthewings-L...>
>

> On Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 9:24:47 AM CDT, Jo-Ann Jennier <
> <jcjennier...> wrote:
>

> The Fellowship of Wings group is a discussion list for conservation
> topics. Doesn't get much use. Perhaps this topic fits there.
>
> Jo-Ann
> SW Montgomery County
> On Oct 30, 2018 11:44 AM, "Jonathan Perry" <jonathanperry24...>
> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> I know that we’ve gotten tangled up in some rather contentious and
> ultimately unproductive listserv exchanges in the past when this kind of
> information is posted, and I hope we can find some other tone with which to
> discuss both this report and the recent report by the Intergovernmental
> Panel on Climate (IPCC), but the implications of both reports regarding the
> current and projected status of Arkansas avifauna seem too important to me
> to be neglected or ignored. Let’s at least try.
>

> *This is the 'last generation' that can save nature, WWF says*
> CNN
>
> Pollution, climate change and other manmade factors have caused the
> decline of more than 4,000 species since 1970, the World Wildlife Fund
> says. Read the full story <https://apple.news/AwZissfHtRka-Izs6_xKO8Q>
>
> Shared from Apple News <https://www.apple.com/news/>
>

> Sent from my iPad

Join us on Facebook!