Date: 10/31/18 11:07 am
From: Ryan Shackleton <shack357...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Cerro Gordo County golden eagle
Saw several eagles this morning along Fallspark Drive, about halfway between the campground and California Ave. 5 to 7 birds, gathering behind a hill in the picked cornfield. Obe turned out to be an immature golden. A bit far from the road but it flew toward me and I was able to get a good look at underwing and tail markings through binoculars as it landed on a power pole.

Ryan Shackleton
Alta Vista,IA
Chickasaw County