Date: 10/31/18 11:02 am
From: Jack and Pam <00000064a46c579c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: CNN: This is the 'last generation' that can save nature, WWF says
Jo-Ann, thanks. ! I was just about to post the reminder about  the <fellowshipofthewings-L...> but when I checked, the University seems to have archived the list.   I'll see if it can be brought back to life.      If we had something like this we could post to Arbird and then people who are interested can continue the conversation on the fellowship of the wings list.     I'm not ignoring Donna's Facebook suggestion and it is good to be able to post pictures.  Personally I don't use Facebook much.
Anyway will let everyone know what I find out about the other list.
Jack

| |
Listserv Mailing Lists | IT Services | University of Arkansas

Listserv mailing lists allow for widespread distribution of email to subscribers.

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 9:24:47 AM CDT, Jo-Ann Jennier <jcjennier...> wrote:

The Fellowship of Wings group is a discussion list for conservation topics.  Doesn't get much use.  Perhaps this topic fits there.

Jo-Ann
SW Montgomery County
On Oct 30, 2018 11:44 AM, "Jonathan Perry" <jonathanperry24...> wrote:

All,
I know that we’ve gotten tangled up in some rather contentious and ultimately unproductive listserv exchanges in the past when this kind of information is posted, and I hope we can find some other tone with which to discuss both this report and the recent report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate (IPCC), but the implications of both reports regarding the current and projected status of Arkansas avifauna seem too important to me to be neglected or ignored.  Let’s at least try.

This is the 'last generation' that can save nature, WWF says
CNN

Pollution, climate change and other manmade factors have caused the decline of more than 4,000 species since 1970, the World Wildlife Fund says. Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad

Join us on Facebook!