Date: 10/31/18 10:54 am
From: Mike Bogar <mike...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Mult. cty. White-throated Sparrow, Oaks Bottom
I found the WT sparrow at Oaks Bottom Steve J reported yesterday. It was with a very active flock of juncos, gold-finches, and other small birds, from 10:30-10:40 this morning. The flock was at the junction of the east-west trail just south of the lake and the north-south trail thru the middle of the field. This is 100 yards west of where Steve reported them. My eBird report should show exact location.
Mult. cty. White-throated Sparrow, Oaks
From: Steve Jaggers
Date: 30 Oct 2018 13:11:55 (PDT)
I found this bird with a group of goldfinches, white crowned sparrows and juncos this morning. This active feeding flock was using the gravel trail and seed heads in the field south of the south east corner of the lake. The trail
follows the bottom of the bluff and the birds were in the first 20 to 30 yards
south of the trail junction and corner of the lake .....

Mike Bogar
Mike at aviNord.net

Join us on Facebook!