Date: 10/31/18 6:56 am
From: 'Andrea' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Evening Grosbeaks -Pittsfield again
In case anyone is wondering.... yesterday’s Evening Grosbeaks (about 6) did find our feeders in Pittsfield.

They used to be common here, years ago....

But yesterday’s visit was very exciting since it has been upwards of 20 years since we have had any stop to eat (we have only heard flyovers now and then.)

This morning they had added some friends, so the flock was up to 10.
Not at the feeders yet, but in the area!

We love their calls.

Andrea and George Robbins
Pittsfield, NH

PS One Chipping Sparrow is still here.