Date: 10/30/18 6:48 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: [birders] Day 7 of Peru hummingbird trip now posted to blog
Everyone,

If you're sad that your hummingbirds have left for the year, or if you are
tired of the constant political ads right now, maybe my blog will provide a
few minutes of diversion. I have posted another update, covering the 7th
day of my trip with lots of hummingbirds still, including some new ones, as
well as other interesting species. LOTS of photos.

Go to: http://mihummingbirdguy.blogspot.com/

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>