Date: 10/30/18 3:18 pm
From: Carolyn via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Waterford: yard birds update
Waterford: the variety of species down this week compared to last week.

But I still had close to 50 WT Sparrows today everywhere. Chipping Sparrows yesterday were quite numerous but today just one. First day with no WC Sparrow.

Second time this season for a RB Nuthatch in the yard.

Still no Siskins and the Purple Finches were a no-show today for the first time in a week.

Also: just a quick THANKS to Dave P., Julian, and Greg for their input in double checking the photos of my late RT Hummer to determine that it was indeed a RT Hummer and not a Black-chinned. It is still coming to my feeder.

Carolyn Cimino
Waterford

Sent from my iPhone