Date: 10/30/18 12:14 pm
From: Joseph C. Neal <joeneal...>
Subject: another loon-waterfowl migration cruise with Hobbs on Beaver Lake, Sunday, Nov 4
Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area Assistant Superintendent Jay Schneider has set up an additional loon and waterfowl migration watching boat trip on Beaver Lake for Sunday, Nov. 4, leaving Rocky Branch Marina at 10 am. Cost $10. Reservations required through Hobbs 479 789 5000. I will be one of the guides and hopefully another guide too if she is available. As our friend Kim Smith often put it, "If you snooze, you lose," so call Hobbs now if you want a space on this trip. They cancel for bad weather, especially if too windy, and refund the $10.

Join us on Facebook!