Date: 10/30/18 10:59 am
From: Patrick Comins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Smith Richardson Work Day
Please join us this Saturday 11/3 from 9-4 at our Smith Richardson Preserve in Westport for a volunteer work day to plant more than 1000 native trees and shrubs as part of our restoration project.

For more details on the work day, please see
https://www.ctaudubon.org/2018/10/a-time-to-plant-volunteer-at-the-smith-richardson-work-day-saturday-november-3-2018/

The Connecticut Audubon Society is grateful to our generous sponsors and donors who have made this work possible, including the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation's Long Island Sound Futures Fund and additional support from Planet Fuel, Patagonia of Westport (Patagonia), Greens Farms Academy, Staples High School SLOBs, Builders Beyond Borders, Forger-Kunkel Plumbing & Heating LLC, The Fields Pond Foundation and many generous donors.

Patrick M. Comins
Executive Director, The Connecticut Audubon Society

314 Unquowa Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
203-259-0416 x107
www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org/>