Date: 10/30/18 10:46 am
From: Brian K via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Day 3 - Evening Grosbeak at the feeders, Bloomfield
A lone female remains. I didn’t see it all morning, so I assumed it moved
on. I did work until 10am though, so there’s a chance it was here before I
got home. I just now noticed her at the feeder as I was trying to
re-calibrating all my camera gear.

If anyone wants to come over and try and catch her, feel free to contact
me. I have the rest of today and tomorrow off from work.

She sporadically shows up and is starting to peck back at the aggressive
Bluejays. I hope she stays.

Brian Kulvete
North Bloomfield.