Date: 10/30/18 7:45 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Boiler Bay 10/29
I have 66,000 records on my old data base. Many records only to county
(e.g. Pima County, AZ which includes multiple sites which I did not
separate or try to differentiate) and some of these including multiple
dates. I don’t think I could move much of this info to eBird even??

Tim Rodenkirk
Coos Bay

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:33 PM Robert O'Brien <baro...> wrote:

> As a frequent eBird reader I'll strongly second that. I don't know if
> Phil has already or plans to upload all his past data, a truly formidable
> task, exceeded only by the difficulty and adventure of getting it in the
> first place.
> bob obrien
>
> On Monday, October 29, 2018, Phil Pickering <philliplc...> wrote:
> > Things finally picking up the last 2 days after a long
> > dead stretch. Highlight today 12 gull sp including
> > Franklin's.
> > https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49543690
> > Phil

Join us on Facebook!