Date: 10/30/18 7:21 am
From: Ken Klapper <kklapper...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sandwich birds: winter finches, sparrows, etc
Notable birds from the past few days:

10/26
Common Yellowthroat & Pine Warbler in my yard, in addition to Palm & Myrtle
Plus a warbler I didn't see very well (quick look through branches), but
possibly a female BT Blue
Also a Lincoln's Sparrow, continuing through today (10/30)

10/28
Bufflehead and Hooded Merganser at Chick's Corner marsh
Horned Lark at Sandwich Fairgrounds

10/29
Fox Sparrow in my yard

10/30
Evening Grosbeaks (3) and Redpolls flying over my yard, calling
2-3 Bald Eagles (one, possibly two, adults, and a young-of-the-year)

Ken Klapper
Sandwich, NH