Date: 10/30/18 5:14 am
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Westport Hudsonians yes but....
Westport-Sherwood Island SP- Extreme northwest end of Mill Pond- 2 Hudsonian Godwits continue along with 100 Dunlin & 30 Greater Yellowlegs, distant views and scope required.Plus you must walk to the west end towards the west woods and then look north.

There was an obvious big push last night and early this morning of passerines and waterfowl. I have only done a quick check so far but the park is filled with sparrows, Palm and Yellow-rumpled Warblers and I counted 14 Common Loons in one group off of Sherwood Point. Get out if you can!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone