Date: 10/30/18 4:03 am
From: Jason Thiele <jasonthiele...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Beaver Valley Christmas Bird Count - Boone County
Hello, everyone! I am happy to announce that the Beaver Valley CBC in Boone County is being reactivated after a hiatus of five years. The count will be held on Saturday, December 29. I am in need of counters of any skill level (if you're a beginner, I'll team you up with a more experienced birder). This is an interesting circle with a variety of habitats, including wetlands and farm ponds along Beaver Creek, some of the easternmost Sandhills prairie in the state, some bur oak and riparian woodlands, farms, and three small towns. We won't be competing with the Lake McConaughy count for number of species, but this is a great chance to help learn some more about a part of the state that doesn't get birded that much.

Meeting time/place will be determined at a later date, but please contact me ASAP if you have any interest in participating. My e-mail address is <jasonthiele...>

Thanks!

Jason Thiele
Norfolk, NE

Join us on Facebook!