Date: 10/29/18 9:25 pm
From: DMSK Designs via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] COA Birders' Lists Updates...Update!
Hi folks,

I wanted to let you know that we as the COA Electronics Committee now plan
on making updates to the Birders' Lists twice a year - February 1 and
September 1. You can view the lists here:
http://www.ctbirding.org/birds-birding/connecticut-birders-lists/

With all of the new state birds that have come through recently, and plenty
of rarities year round, there are a lot of requests for updates. Please
submit them for those dates and we will have it set for you!

Thanks!
Scott

--
*DMSK Designs: http://www.dmskdesigns.com <http://www.dmskdesigns.com>*