Date: 10/29/18 5:13 pm
Subject: Pale “Solitary” Vireo - Kiawah Island, SC
We banded a pale Solitary Vireo yesterday on Kiawah Island, SC. I would appreciate any feedback from people who are familiar with both Blue-headed Vireo and Cassins Vireo. The bird was obviously paler than a standard Blue-headed Vireo but maybe not so much for a drab juvenile Blue-headed Vireo.

Thanks in advance for any insight you might be able to provide.

Photos and more information can be found in the link below.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__kiawahislandbanding.blogspot.com_2018_10_interesting-2Dsolitary-2Dvireo.html-3Fm-3D1&d=DwIF-g&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=M5ONAvDNglre05oelymZHDPoJkltR9yuxep3FAbZ82s&s=Hws8LksTtMGV2dUubzYTwOqqnjZQrHnLsIBYEjWO174&e=

Aaron Given
Charleston, SC

Join us on Facebook!