Date: 10/29/18 4:56 pm
From: Dennis Thompson <cndthomps...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Red-breasted Nuthatch invasion (sort of)
I've had a RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH at my feeders for a couple of weeks. Today
it was joined by two others. While sitting on the deck, a SHARP-SHINNED
HAWK came barreling around the corner of the house and flew within
arms-length of me. I could feel the "whoosh" of its wings as it went by.
That was entertaining.

Denny Thompson

Johnston