Date: 10/29/18 3:00 pm
From: Don and Shirley Maas <snowbirds2012...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Thank YOU and Yesterday birds
I post to EBird but miss the personal touch I get from NEBirds.

Shirley and I are in AZ for the winter as Snowbirds. I (Don) attended the
AZFO (Arizona Field Ortinlogists) annual meeting in Ajo, AZ of over the
weekend. Great meeting
with a Sunday Field Trip to Puetoto Pentesco (Rocky Point, MX). Great
location for shorebirds and gulls.

Don Maas (Transplanted NE to OK & AZ)

--
Don & Shirley Maas

The Snowbirds have migrated to
AZ an established our WINTER residence in Mesa
for the WINTER

Join us on Facebook!