Date: 10/29/18 1:41 pm
From: Peter Schneekloth via Groups.Io <peterschneekloth=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] De La Guerra Spring, Cachuma Camp - Possible late Swainson's Thrush
Hiked out to De La Guerra Spring, not much of interest. A Norther Harrier and Sharp-shinned Hawk were seen cruising around other that that it was the expected birds. At Cachuma Camp a Thrush has me thinking it may be a very late season Swainson's. A faint buffy spectacle, at least on one side, and no back/tail contrast seem to work for Swainson's. It's late in the year so comments welcomed, several looks at my flickr site:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55934026@N05/45621798491/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55934026@N05/30680770047/in/dateposted-public/

Peter Schneekloth
Buellton