Date: 10/29/18 12:57 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Marys Peak - No Snow Bunting; lens cover found
Hi all,

I braved miserable conditions with an ice-cold, sustained wind and wildly
blowing mist atop Marys Peak this morning, hoping for a glimpse of the Snow
Bunting that's been around for several days, but no luck. It could have
easily been hunkering down somewhere - between the wind and fogged-up
glasses and binos, I had close to zero visibility. :(

I did find a Nikon camera lens cover along the fence around the radio tower
- if somebody is missing one, drop me a line and I'll try to get it back to
you.

Happy fall birding

Hendrik

--