Date: 10/28/18 11:55 am
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Ona Beach SP: Nashville Warbler (Lincoln Co.)
The Nashville Warbler you saw in the same area last year and the one you
saw this year may be the same individual. No way to know for certain at
this point, but many migrant birds have high site-fidelity to their
stopover and wintering locals. I believe there have been a few cases of
rare warbles showing up in subsequent years to the same sites in Oregon in
the past. I know that a Palm Warbler showed up at the Columbia Slough near
Pacific Power on 33rd for two years in a row many years ago in Portland.

Good birding,

David Bailey
Seaside, Oregon